Highways are connections between maps
- The Maps 1-10 have no highways.
- The use of highways requires fuel. How much fuel is required depends on the fuel spent of the vehicle that the highway should use. 20% of the req. fuel amount will be transfered to the target map
- To use the highway you will need 10 000x the amount of fuel the vehicle consumes per second when it drives. So the Humvee needs 20,000 fuel. 4000 fuel will be credited to the other map when the Humvees arrives on the target map.
- The highway is always inaccessible to the two newest Maps
- For airplanes you need only 1,000x fuel
- You will need enough free military points on the target map, you can increase them by bulding more military centrals there. If you have more military points than military maximum points on multiple maps then you cannot use the highway. solution: build more military centrals
- If you have no base on a map and you destroy all base defense of an ememy base then you will get a free apc on that map to conquer the base.
- Highways are located at the central edge of the map. You see them as gray lines on the Map
- To use a highway, first select the vehicles that you want to use and then click on the street
if you want to go from e.g. map15 to map16 you have to use the right highway.
if you want to go from e.g. map15 to map14 you have to use the left highway.
if you want to go from e.g. map35 to map25 you have to use the top highway. Hint: DW5 is a special game world with special rules. On DW5 you can use the highway to reach every map (but not below 11, and not the two newest maps)
e.g. you can drive from map 23 to map 58
e.g. If you use the north highway, you will come from north on the target map.